'80 Volvo wagonmeister

From: Tim Ebling <tim@surreal.com>

On the other hand, I switched to Redline MTL a few months ago and *did*
notice an improvement in shifting smoothness; however, my 2nd gear still
grinds as it always did.  I strongly suspect the 2nd gear synchro is
hosed.

- -tim

> Switch to synthetic and you won't have that problem
> anymore... at least I
> don't.  I got 2 quarts of Spectro from Techtonics 2 years
> ago.  I replaced all
> of the seals at the same time and have had no leaks and no
> grinding even in
> winter.  HTH
- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,