Re: resonated tip vs. Non/JC Whitney

In a message dated 9/24/98 2:25:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RBISCH@lgamerica.com writes:

<< How much of a sound difference does a resonated tip vs. a non
 resonated tip make if any?  I have a dynomax super muffler coming and
 need to put a tip on.

 Rob >>
Sorry to not really be answering your question Rob, but I thought this was
funny.  Some kid told me last night that JC Whitney is advertising a tip that
gives 11hp.  heheheh.. I haven't seen it personally.. but just thought I'd
share my laugh.  later!
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87