Potterman and Virtual World Parts : )

I spent some time with Mike and Kristen recently and wow did we have fun.
First we went over the MK1 Scirocco bumper to bumper. Mike made a list of
all
the toys I will be getting for birthdays and Christmas for the next ten
years.
I highly recommend registering your wish list with Mike and Kristen and
 then letting your friends and family know where to find them on the net.
This is better than getting married because you donít need to go through
the hassle of finding brides maids dresses and stuff like that. After we
made the wish list
mike drove my  MK1. He noted the difference between his car and mine.
We exchanged a few junk parts and I bought some oil filters too.
Mike even parted with one of the SCIROCCO.ORG stickers for the car.
We went over the DSP rules too. Mike is quite the expert when it comes
to VW parts. You need to check Virtual World Parts out for your self!!!
The whole family is into racing. When I was there Kristen set up a AUTO-X
coarse
for the kids to practice there handling skills. Kristen likes the tight
turns.
Several cones were tapped as the kids hammered through the coarse.
The kids were slamming around the 911ís like they were cheap toys.
Shawn even called while I was there. Ian stopped by in his white Scirocco
16v to pick up some parts too. I think I will be getting most of my parts
from Virtual World from now on. They treated me like a celebrity.
The kids thought I was a TV star named doug.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"
90 Passat 16v 5 door