From: "Wm. Josiah Erikson" <josiah@gsinet.net>
To: Scirocco List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: Low Compression 2.0
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 16:54:13 -0400

Ummm that may be so but an Audi 100 has a 5 cylinder motor. 2.3L at that.
    -Josiah

Roccet@aol.com wrote:

> audi 100 has a 7.3:1 or if you can find a 79 or 80 924 it has a lower
> compression motor same as the audi 100

- --
 '83 Scirocco (not for long!)
 '84 Rabbit GTi (running again)
 '86 Scirocco
 '87 QSW
 http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah
 I have lots of VW (especially A1) stuff for sale at:
 http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah/forsale/forsale.html

- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,

- --------- End forwarded message ----------