Re: Suspension components

At 11:10 PM 9/22/98 EDT, EurotekVW@aol.com wrote:
>Does anyone have any experience with H&H suspension components? I've heard
>they are excellent, but ugly. I'm concerned with performance, not appearance.
>If they work, or don't, please let me know.

A friend has a front swaybar of theirs.  I don't think it is ugly, even!
It is pretty ingenious as  to how it mounts, seems to work pretty well on
his car.  I've not figured out how his(Lee/owner) swaybar rates translate
into wheel rate, but the bar itself seems good.  I also took a look at the
swaybar on the back of a Rabbit Pickup, it looked good!  If I were to do it
again, I'd buy one.  I don't know what rate/size, but I would buy one.

What is "EurotekVW," while we're at it?

I.Mannix
- --