Re: juss plain advice needed

6 degrees should be your stock timing. As far as shift points go, it depends
on how quick you shift. The car doesn't produce any more power after about
4600rpm, after that, you're really just wasting gas. But, the idea is to keep
"in the power" so you may wanna go a little further so's not to fall below
that when you shift. I put a cam sprocket on mine so I could shift the pwer up
to the top. I now can pull strong to redline and shift w/o falling out.
Whatever works for you, though.
- --