16v exhaust options HELP

First of all, I want to thank everyone who helped me out with my
muffler/header or downpipe questions.  Now I am at a crossroads and have
another question.  Since I'm keeping my stock pipes and not opting for a
complete system, should I cut out my resonator and find a resonating
tip?  Or should I leave in the stock resonator?  If option 1 is the way
to go, which brand tip should I look for?  And are they worth it?  So
far, I haven't found much in the way of selection on this nor have I
gotten a favorable response on the topic (resonated tips)  from the few
phone calls I've made to various contacts.  Please guys, help me out.
Since you're so knowledgable, I regard your opions highly.

till then,

Grid & Stew

- --