roc got worked.

so after my triumph against the prelude this weekend, i was felin tough.
my friend has an 82 1.6 and he wanted to see how he'd do against me.  so
he was ahead of me till we hit 60mph.  i mean a carlength ahead of me.
his POS rocco whaled me.  what the hell?  can someone give me an
explanation?  well i rode in his car after that and the fucker really
shifts fast.  i mean, i've never seen anyone shift that fast and smooth.
my car is A LOT funner, but i can't accept that he was ahead of me.  i
really need an explanation...sob...
sead
86 8v

PS anyone got a big throttle body for sale?