Re: Most Miles on a Scirocco?

I think this thread was gone over at some length a few weeks ago.  However
:

> 1-Who on the list has the most miles with original engine on a
> scirocco?

I have 206k miles on my 88 with the original engine, no rebuilds.  Ther
tranny was orinal but I just replaced in this june.

later,
Greg Faust

85 Mazda RX7
86 Jetta Deluxe 2dr
87 GLi
88 Scirocco 16v (206k miles and counting)