Re: front end rebuild

It is definitely your upper strut bearings.  They make clunking noises
when going over bumps, and don't really harm the car when they are bad,
cost me $45 dollars for the pair from Mark@ adirondack.

Rich
87 16v

"Do you know why it's called the American Dream?........Because you have
to be asleep to believe it."-George Carlin

Rich Deede
University of Delaware(Comm. major)
1987 VW scirocco 16v