a drag story.

this is not really important, but i thought i'd share it with all of ya.
so i went to a party last night, it was the aviation students initiation
night.  i tagged along with a buddy that goes to that college, and i
didn't know ANYONE.  one of the guys that i met in the parking lot
started bragging about his 85 prelude.  well from what he said that he
did to it (k&n, ram air, header, exhaust, etc) it sorta sounded fast.
it looked pretty fast too, with new paint and huge ASA rims.  so i
challenged him to a drag race on the straightaway beside the party, and
i went to start the rocco to let it warm up.  i swear, the guy had this
million dollar smile that told me he was really sure that he was gonna
win.  so another guy lined us up and than flagged us.  little chirp,
first, second gear, and i start taking off on him.  by the time i was at
4th gear i had a car length and a half.  this was cool...  so we go back
to the party, park, and he comes to shake my hand.  after a little while
all of the party people came out to the road cause they heard something
was going on.  so tony challenges me to another run down the strip, and
i kick his arse again, damn it!  it was soo cool, with a huge crowd
cheering us on and chicks jumping all over us(our cars).  tony pulled an
ace ventura parking move, but the rocco couldn't do it.  i wonder why
not.  well after that, i got to meet a whole lot of people and i even
got lucky.  (rocco back seat sucks ass)
well i was really psyched about this and i just had to tell the tale.

long live your vw,
sead
86 8v