Re: Last exhaust question(your Opinion)

Iput a G60 muffler on my stock '87 JH, it's loud as hell, sounds like
I have a V8 with massive lobing cams, its a deep growl, turns heads
like crazy, I think it's too loud, louder than a complete techtonics
system, louder than a free flow VR6 system. It would be a beautiful
sound on any other car cept the JH..lots of sound..no go. It
overpowers my stock stereo. I havent tried it on a 16v, would think
it would be less loud and smoother

Its not a raspy or buzzy sounds like all the cheap honda crap, more
like a big block chevy w/ flowmasters.

hmm i really need to get a recorder and record the exhaust, you'd
swear i was going 150mph

 Ryan