Last exhaust question(your Opinion)

 I need to replace my muffler and am looking for a a system or just
muffler(leaning towards just a muffler) that has a bit more grunt than
original on a 88 Scirocco 16v.   I must admit I have not heard many to
know what I want.  Your opinions on the system or muffler you put on
your car would be greatly appreciated.  Please direct you response back
to me so to not bombard the list.

Thanks in advance
Rob
88 Scirocco 16v
A man having a hard time making a decission
Just don't want the wrong sound and them have to live with it.
- --