Re: 1.8JH Complete - Mad Fast

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998 10:24:57 -0400 "Brubaker, John" <JBrubaker@AMF.com>
writes:

> It's mad silly fast.  Can someone give me a reasonable estimate on
>horsepower with the following engine mods:
>-snip-

105-110hp would be about right I would think. Depending on whats been
done to the cylinders, rings ect. if compression is good, id lean towards
the higher figure.

>Also, is there anything that I haven't thought of that I can do to add
>more power (at a reasonable price - no computerized ignition systems)
and
>still stay in DSP class?

The Nology coil amp was worth 2hp on the dyno on my car. Not a bad
considering it only cost me $45.
Euro distributor from the Potterman. It adds great low end torque. You
WILL feel the difference with one of these. Get one.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and