1.8JH Complete - Mad Fast

Greetings everyone,

After months of messing around, refusing to go to the local shop and much
help from fellow lister Mark Peele, I have my 80S with a 1.8JH up and
running.  I must say though that this car doesn't simply run but screams.
 It's mad silly fast.  Can someone give me a reasonable estimate on
horsepower with the following engine mods:

Audi TB - Port Matched to IM
IM and Dual EM Port matched to head
Head has been port matched to both manifolds (very mild less than ? inch
back)
TT 2" Dual downpipe, cleared out cat and 2" TT exhaust cat back
Stock Cam
80MM Fuel Distributor
"Ram Air" System
Electronic Ignition

Also, is there anything that I haven't thought of that I can do to add more
power (at a reasonable price - no computerized ignition systems) and still
stay in DSP class?  Again, I want to thank this list for all the know-how
to complete this swap.  I had almost forgotten how fun my little SheRoc was
with all the frustration involved with the car not running like I wanted it
to.  I love this f-ing car.

Also, my roommate just purchased a 1994 Porsche 968 with the six speed
manual.  Does anyone know anything about this car?  I haven't had a chance
to look into it.

Looking forward to any replies,

John
80 Scirocco S (1.8JH)