Re: 0 to 50 and 60 mph.

On Thu, 17 Sep 1998 22:02:32 -0700 Brad Sheridan <brads@mindspring.com>
writes:

>  Actually, it was the way your mom screamed it that made my skin
>crawl...
>
>:)
>Brad

Since my mom died when I was 4 in a car accident, I dont find that funny.
Anyone else find that funny?
I think everyone should tell Brad hes is a bad person and making fun of
good peoples dead relatives is not cool.
Oh, Keep it all private e-mail too.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and

:)
^ that_means_im_JOKING!
Mom's alive and KICKIN! I didnt have a good comeback. It was all I had,
so I had to use it. Lets see if it worked. :)