I have a leak!!!

- ------=_NextPart_000_0046_01BBF7A1.192D11C0

i own an 88 rocco and here is what is happening...  when even i get a =
relativly large rain storm, i end up with a puddle in my drivers side =
back seat floor.  It doesn't matter if the car is parked with the =
drivers side up or down.(like on a hill.)  it still end's up in teh =
drivers side back seat floor.  nothing seems to be getting wet iin the =
front except when i wetn to go wash my car the other day,  i noticed a =
puddle on my drivers side front floor mat (they're plastic.)  all of the =
drian tubes are clear.  then if i get a hard enough rain storm, i will =
get a puddle in the spare tire well.  it got so bad i had to take my =
speakers out of the trunk because the box turned to mush.  (that pissed =
me off...)  i would like to fix this problem as easily as possible, but =
as i have found out from personal experiances, that is not always true.
thanx a bunch,
corey

- ------=_NextPart_000_0046_01BBF7A1.192D11C0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>i own an 88 rocco and </FONT><FONT =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2>here is what is happening...&nbsp; when even i get a relativly =
large rain=20
storm, i end up with a puddle in my drivers side back seat floor.&nbsp; =
It=20
doesn't matter if the car is parked with the drivers side up or =
down.(like on a=20
hill.)&nbsp; it still end's up in teh drivers side back seat =
floor.&nbsp;=20
nothing seems to be getting wet iin the front except when i wetn to go =
wash my=20
car the other day,&nbsp; i noticed a puddle on my drivers side front =
floor mat=20
(they're plastic.)&nbsp; all of the drian tubes are clear.&nbsp; then if =
i get a=20
hard enough rain storm, i will get a puddle in the spare tire =
well.&nbsp; it got=20
so bad i had to take my speakers out of the trunk because the box turned =
to=20
mush.&nbsp; (that pissed me off...)&nbsp; i would like to fix this =
problem as=20
easily as possible, but as i have found out from personal experiances, =
that is=20
not always true.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>thanx a bunch,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>corey</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0046_01BBF7A1.192D11C0--

- --