Re: euro intake

As i have posted in the past about the 50mm intake...It is great if you want top end are willing
to give a small amount of low end.  I used schrick 276 cams to make better use of them but it
takes NOS to make up for the low end.  It has been said that the 50mm simply transfers power
from low to high end.