Weird Problem

I have a real problem that occurs every so often that I could use some
help diagnosing.  Once in a while when I put my right turn signal on it
will be fine but when I hit the brake it freezes but then If i release the
brake the blinker starts going again and stops again if I hit the brake,
and so on and so on.  It only happens with the right signal and when it
happens the turn signal indicator stays on.

Rich
87 16v

"Do you know why it's called the American Dream?........Because you have
to be asleep to believe it."-George Carlin

Rich Deede
University of Delaware(Comm. major)
1987 VW scirocco 16v

- --