Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 19:23:23 -0400
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
From: Paul Hanley <credere@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: New possibility for ignition prob

Okay, all of those following my tribulations with my car stalling, check
this out. I pulled off the cap and rotor today to see if there was any
oil
getting through. No oil, but I looked at the contacts on the dist cap
where
the wires connect on top and the center contact(ignition coil) was
gunked
up with carbon. WTF is that about? The wire was also not too snug.
Whaddayathink????

Thanks a mil.
Paul
- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,