Re: coolest, cheapest cosmetic mod.

just a note, it really looks slick, however after a while the paint
will fade, get dirty and generally look really really nasty, forcing
you to spend $200 and buy new ones (or buy a set of used junky
ones) I've seen painted lenses after 3 years..looks like someoen
spilled syrup all over your lights... But it does look cool at first,
though probably illegal also, youre not to tint the outside lenses
any other color than the origlense color so i'd think painting them
would fall under the same law..just one more ticket if you get pulled
over...

persoanlly $3 isnt worth $200 down the road,but if you plan to ditch
it by then or wrap it around a tree sure.

hint, sand them down a bit before painting to prep the surface and
help the paint stick for longerlife

 Ryan