Re: bad vibration.

On Wed, 16 Sep 1998 16:29:08 -0600 "Owen" <rabeys@cadvision.com> writes:

>what else could it be?
>would a bad wheel bearing cause these problems?

It could likely be CV's. What shape are your CV boots in? One little tear
and that could be the early stages of wheel vibes. Gets worse from there.
Is this about how your's have gotten?
Are your front wheel bearings tight? This could be it also, but if the
vibes get worse when you turn, then id suspect CV boots myself. Check it
out!

>as I have the last solo2 event of the year for me on Sunday.
>Owen

Damn! Really? Must suck to not get to autox year round. I know everybody
wishes they were me. (fools!)  :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and