bad vibration.

	Hey all, I have a problem.  I'm getting a really bad vibration in the car,
at all speeds, but get worse when I turn, and mostly when I turn right.  at
first I thought it was my wheel rubbing on the strut (they are 7.5" wide),
but it was not that.

	what else could it be?  it almost more of a rubbing-knocking
noise/feeling.

I've ruled out wheel balance since I've tried it with 3 different sets of
wheels, it's not rubbing either.  I though maybe warped rotor, but that
would go away when I braked would it not?  it tends to get worse when
brake.  any other ideas?

	would a bad wheel bearing cause these problems?

		any help on this would be great, as I have the last solo2 event of the
year for me on Sunday.

					TIA

Owen
87 16v