Re: 87 8v throttle body!

umm heres how to tell, on the manifold, is the stock hole as big as
the orig one or is it as big as the neuspeed one? take the s-pipe off
and manually open but venturis (full throttle) can you see any of the
manifold through the venturis? it would be noticable. if the NS
measures bigger than yes you had the smallone, look at my website, i
think under the silver scirocco, maybe the cabriolet i have pictures
of a ported manifold and the difference between the audi manifold and
the stock 1987 JH cabriolet t-body (which was the small one)

http://www.nol.net/~rts/mudsc.html

theres the exact page, 3 links willhopefull clear things up for
people

Ryan