Re: Exhaust installation

In a message dated 9/16/98 2:28:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RBISCH@lgamerica.com writes:

<< Has anyone installed a TT exhaust(or any other) on a Scirocco 16v
 themselves and if so, was it difficult or easy?  Any helpful tip would be
 greatly appreciated.  This seems to be the most cost effective way of
 doing it.

 Rob >>
Yep... installing it is EASY... taking your old possibly original(like mine
was) exhaust off wasn't very easy... It was made more difficult because I
lived in Upstate NY and the central pipe was fused to the muffler.. but I cut
if off and waaaalaaaaa.  The Techtonics unit goes in nice and clean.. and can
be adjusted with some patience to not rattle at all.  I do, however, replace
my exhaust hangars about every 1.5 years though just to keep it from rattling.
HTH
Dan May
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87