Re: muffler ?

The only way I know to do it is to either:

1)  Build a false floor board above the current floor in your hatch and
leave a cut out hole the size of the full size spare.  My friend Dave did
it to his 16V and used the room underneath for the box for his 10 inch
JL.

2)  Cut out the spare tire well from an earlier Scirocco and then cut out
the spare tire well of your car and weld in the new one.

Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe