Re: 2.0 16v ?s

Alex Ting wrote:

> I was offered a 2.0 16v out of a '91 Jetta with
> 40k on it for $1,200 complete with wiring harness
> and FI computer.

The original owner who did the 2.0 conversion into my car bought the
long block for $900 with about 30k on it.  I have the junkyard receipt
so I know that's the right amount, the mileage I'm going by his word..
In his case the car was already a 16v, so he was able to swap over all
the FI and other hardware necessary.  He left the 2.0 head on it.

I will tell you this - a 2.0 16v is REAL schweet in a 'rocco!!  The
transformation is amazing.

- --
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA