Re: worst dressed list

I'm sorry, I hate all those things, but a huge towel-drying spoiler
bigger than the car attatched is even more ridiculous. The fact that in
racing, there has to be a fine balance, (not too much traction (slow)
and not too little (crash bang) seems to be completely ignored in the
interest of perverted car styling. the spoiler is soooo heavy it
probably slows the car down and it just damn well makes a car look ugly.
I saw a Honda Prelude with Ground Effects ( I like these), and a spoiler
that extended a good 5 feet behind the car. The fact that a F-1 racecar
would have a smaller spoiler, and this car probably maxed at 175 kmh was
to me crazy. No person would like to have a giant nose so why then would
anyone want a huge spoiler which looks just as ridiculous. On the
subject of spoilers, the new Porsche 911 has a funky automatic one that
pops out at 60 mph... very nice.