Re: muffler ?

I used to have a stock 16v muffler on my '83. They're dual outlet. Looked
pretty cool, but it wasn't hung right, so it fell off all the time. Eh,
whatever, I just never bothered to rig anything up.
    -Josiah

Alex Ting wrote:

> hey all,
> I think I would like to get rid of my Sebring muffler
> and pick up a dual outlet muffler.
> Instead of the coffee can look, I think I want to go
> with the "binocular" look.  Dual 2.5" or dual 2.75"
> would be nice.
> The only problem is, since my rocco is an '83, it
> has the fullsize spare tire well.  I am somewhat limited
> in the size of the muffler I can put in.
> Does anybody have any experience/suggestions with
> this scenario?
>
> TIA
>
> Alex Ting
> Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
> 8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150
> Granite Bay, CA 95746
>
> Phone: 888-801-2001 or 916-797-9998
> Fax: 916-797-9997
> Email: alex@millenniumsolutions.net

- --
 '83 Scirocco (not for long!)
 '84 Rabbit GTi (running again)
 '86 Scirocco
 '87 QSW
 http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah
 I have lots of VW (especially A1) stuff for sale at:
 http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah/forsale/forsale.html

- --