cv compatibility

I have been clicking on the right side for about 2 months, and I've decided
to break down and do something about it finally now that it's cooled off a
bit.  However, since my Rocco is my daily driver, I can't really have any
down time.  Unfortunately, it's hard to rebuild the CV when it's still on
my car.  What other VW CV's are the same as the one for my '86 8v?  I ask
b/c I'm having a bit of a tough time finding an easy-to-get-to CV from a
Scirocco at the boneyard.  Are any of the 16v the same?  What about the
Jetta, Golf, etc?  Thanks.

Dan
'86 8v red martian (for now)

  mailto:nowlan@flash.net