my 2nd rocco!

juss bought an 84 8v rocco, it looks beautiful beside my 86 8v.  i'm
gonna steal the enkei mags off it and than it's for sale again.

my problem is:  i went to start my 86 rocco this morning, and the
starter just kept going when it turned on.  i shut it off and took the
key out but it was still going.  i turned the key again and the starter
shut off when the car came on.  what the heck is going on?
TIA
sead
86 8v
84 8v