Re: distributor q's - and licence light

thanks, however I can't believe you shelled out for a new
distributor..at the worst the hall sender fried and that can be
replaced for about $50. I took my distributor to a mechanic
along with another distributor that i knew the hall sender was good,
but had a bent shaft, and he made one good one out of the two, the
rocco is running great and I just slipped a 20$ to the mechanic. Prev
the one with the bent shaft had that hall sender put in around 20k
ago and performed flawlessly since then untill i wrecked the Rocco.

now i have $230 to spend on a rebuilt alternator =] and starting to
get some of the fiberglass all fixed up.

hrm..off topic but rocco related anyone know where to get a licence
plate holder with integrated light?? My rocco has a custom fiberglass
piece between the tail lights and the plate is mounted to that, which
does not alow the 2 lights in the hatch to shine on the plate..last
thing I want to do is give the cops a valid reason to pull me over
and ticket me.

 Ryan