Re: Throttle bodies...

is $50 better than $300 out of your pocket??

go get the Audi 5K swap the linkage and bore out your manifold,
Don't want to do all that work? I do porting and polishing on the
side, have an 8v intake manifold ported and polished to accept
the audi5k tbody and polished runners(insides) available.

you don't have to modify the actual t-body besides swapping out your
top linkage onto the audi tbody.

oh also get a 16v intake manifold gasket(at the t-body) for it

Ryan