16v floor mats

I'd be up for a set of 16v floor mats myself.  Mine came with the
passenger mat still in it, but I keep it in the house most of the time
since I know it's not replaceable.

I also have a set of 4 rubber floor mats with the "Scirocco" logo across
the bottom edge...  have never seen these in any other car before or
since.  Anyone else?

Daun
'81 8v Scirocco - soon to be JH powered.
'86.5 16v Scirocco - slowly being modified.