[Scirocco] [Updated Home Page - New URL]

Dirk Schneider has been kind enough to put up a webpage with info about
me and Kristen's cars.

When we took these pics, neither of our 35mm cameras were functional, and
they were taken with a one-time camera. They're not that great.

The pics represent the cars as purchased, except for the early GTX wing
on the '82.

I'm working day & night right now, but later this month we wil get some
good pics, get 'em scanned, and with Dirk's help, get 'em on the page.

He even posted my Scirocco ramblings along with my incomplete specs!

Enjoy . . .    (thanks Dirk!)

(the URL is below)

Mark . . .
Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
Scirocco 1978
Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/marc.htm