F1 race & VW Show - PA

ITs time for that show again?  What happened to summer????
The 58 is in a few pieces right now, but maybe I can convince a few of
my friends to take me (the uGLI is sickly, too).

Oh, wait....At 10o'clock the F1 race is on... I think Im gonna have a
hard time convincing them to go. We have some bizzare
hangover-breakfast-party on race day. I got hit with pancakes last time
for my man Coulthard's driving skills...

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen