Re: test-reiger mk1 wing

I guess I'll have to get my lazy self up and look at that wing again - is
that the monster wing, or am I thinking wrong?

are you talking about this one?
http://www.newdimensions.com/Pictures/S1REIG2.GIF   ???

If so, I think it will overpower the car visually.

Personally, the biggest wing I like on the MK1 is the Zender (NLA).

But as I said, I'm not big on this stuff, unless it's somewhat
functional.

Simply a matter of preference   :)

I still enjoy seeing these cars, as their owners obviously put a lot of
themselves (and their wallets) into their car.

And I really have not met a Scirocco I did not like at least a little  :)

Mark . . .
Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
http://home.t-online.de/home/07244740482-0002/0805998.htm