Re: 16V floor mats

> The dealer is no longer able to get the "Scirocco 16V" logo
> mats. Does anyone have a source for these? A used drivers side, in
> serviceable shape would also be considered.
>
> Let me know,
>
> 	Jon
>
> Jon Auringer

I was going to have a new set made up by a third party that does custom
floor mats.  I have an old set of Scirocco 16v mats that came in my 85
Scirocco when I bought it.  I was going to give them to someone to use
as 'forms' for how new ones should be cut.  Would anyone be interested
in going in with me on something like this?  Volume discount and all...
Just testing the waters at this point.

==Brett
- --