16V floor mats (was floor mats & MKII top speed)

On  6 Sep, Daniel A. Nowlan wrote:

> First, I just realized (yes, after having my car for just under 3 years)
> that I don't have any floor mats.  Are there any out there that look pretty
> cool in the MKII?  I doubt I could find "Scirocco" mats, but what about
> "Volkswagen" or just some other cool ones?  Am I stuck getting plain black
> and/or grey ones, or does something else look nice on that interior color
> scheme?

I was going to ask this same question. I had bought one set of
replacement mats for my 16V, but have worn through the drivers side
again. The dealer is no longer able to get the "Scirocco 16V" logo
mats. Does anyone have a source for these? A used drivers side, in
serviceable shape would also be considered.

Let me know,

	Jon

Jon Auringer
J.Auringer@astronautics.com