Re: Compleat Idiot book author correction

> > > im looking for a book that tell every thing about a 1977 Scirocco engine
> > >

> > > Bill
> >
> > Bentley manual (www.rb.com I think) for your year (may be out of print, not
> > sure)
> > How to Keep your Rabbit/Jetta/Scirocco Alive by Robert Muir (Out of print,
> > but worth it)
> >
> > Go to Amazon.com and have them locate one or both of them for you.
> >
> > ==Brett
> > - --

Thanks for supplying the total and complete info and this, and I did have
'Robert' on the brain. :-)  If I'd just actually _looked_ at my copy of
Poor Richards Rabbit Book, I'd have been a bit more exact.  The book we're
talking about is still sadly out of print, as far as I am aware...

==Brett