Any one want a Mk2 scirocco 16v trailer?

Hello all,

My now departed Scirocco 16v (which is being parted out)
Is now awaiting a trailer conversion. If anyone would be interested,
I could hack off the rear of the car and they could use it for a trailer.
(would include the rear portion of the body kit)

I love those silly little projects, and would be glad to do it up if there was any
interest.
hey- I hate to see good pieces go for scrap!

Check out-

http://home.t-online.de/home/07244740482-0002/0805994.htm

LMK-

    Percy.