Re: reiger catalog?

> Rieger is a small german tuning company.
> Usually they don't send their catalogues abroad.

small? they may not be as big as zender but they make more kits and
accessories than Zerder does (current stocking) and are probably the
highest quality. They were more than happy to send me a catalog, and
a nice thank you letter for the request.

> I managed to get a catalog for list-member Paul B.
> and sent it to the U.S.

yes this is your best bet, get someone in Germany to get a catalog or
request it, I had an aquaintence fax in my request.

> costs:
> 10 DM for the catalog, 20 DM for shipping it to the States

wow, like I said you'll prob have to pay for it, i didn't but then
again I dropped $5,000 on a kit from them, it better have been free!

> but do you really want to put so much plastic on  a nice Scirocco ? :)

fiberglass..fiberglass..and yes I would, have and love it =]

Ryan
87 Rieger GTO/Evolution Scirocco
86 Rieger GTO/Competition Scirocco (for sale)
87 Cabriolet
90 Corrado(for sale)
- --