RE: strut bearings

Just replace them with the early cone style, 75-77 rabbit,  $5.00 at a
wrecker and another $25 for the polyurethane insert.  You will never have
to replace them again.

I have 150K on my set and the bushings look like new.

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop

On Tuesday, September 08, 1998 3:36 PM, Shannon Fenton
[SMTP:sfenton@telegroup.com] wrote:
> My new strut bearings were flat when installed but a month or so later
looked exactly like the ones they replaced. I think this is just the normal
shape....gaped that is.

- ----