Re: painting the valve cover

I think it all depends on your taste, dude! There is no "right" answer to this
question. Depends on the exterior color of your car, too. I recently painted
the valve cover on my QSW blue (much more of a pain in the ass than on a
'rocco).
Definitely makes one feel good every time you open the hood.
    -Josiah
    '83 Scirocco
    '84 GTi
    '86 Scirocco 8v