OK asking again, voltage at the coil???

Ok people, answer my question already! Especially you Iain!!! ; )

I measured 15kV at my coil wire while idling. Is this low? When I removed a
plug wire from the cap, the spark was orange. My friend's old Camaro was
nice and blue. What the Hell, is this normal??? Are Bosch coils that weak???

All info is greatly appreciated as always.

TTYL!
Paul Hanley
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left."

- --