Mk1 carpet sets anyone?

I just got a set of MK1 carpet out of a junk "S" and it is in great
condition!
$30.00. I would look in the junk yards first. There were two Scirocco "S"
es
in the Long Beach yards this week. Good luck, I got mine and it fits great.

Doug
87 16 v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red MK1 Scirocco "S"

Message text written by Joachim Beek
>Anyone know where to get a carpet set for Mk1's?  JCWhitney sells
one...how
good is the fit?

Joachim

Joachim and Belinda and Hobi and Griffin in Houston, TX
...and now Lucky, the rescue kitten, too!
beekj@ghg.net

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.
 Not screaming in terror, like his passengers."

- --
<

- --