Scirocco VIN

Hi,

        I bought a scirocco from a junkyard, and the car is in great shape.
Dont know if it runs, but it had only 1 window broken- pass. door vent
window and no ashtray. Its grey, but I think it was red at one time. Im
pretty sure it is a wolfsburg, its an 84. Power windows, 5 spd. no leather,
no sunroof.
I bought it as a parts car, so the guys at the junkyard took off all the VIN#'s
except the one in the center of the rain gutter under the hood. I checked it
out with the decoder at scirocco.org, and all it confirmed was that it was
an 84.
The VIN is  WVWZZZ53ZEK014871. I want to find out about this car before I
totaly take it appart.

Anybody??

TIA,

Chad