Re: Tickie tickie tickie

> First, let get going with if you dont know for fact, dont bother to offer
> up some theories as to what it might be. Im the KING of theories and am
> only looking for hard, cold, been_there_done_that, fact.

	well dude, the only thing i can offer you is that you and camissa
were pretty close when you did your little dance in front of NYs
finest...wheeras i completely dusted him when we ran.  now i've got the
mk1 jetta which is a smidgen lighter as you may have read in one of my
recent posts.  therefore, i should be that much quicker.

	you will, however, whip my ass on an autoX track, but give me some
time...i ran at the great canadian bugshow and managed 71seconds (well, 77
seconds since i hit three pylons ;) )  the best time of the day was the
creator of the track in his slightly prepped VR6 passat.  nice ride.
prick driver.  he wouldn't let me go anymore cuz i pushed my car too hard.
what can i say?  it was my first time...but what a blast!  ttyl

jason
the mad bastard

- --