From: Gary Moore <magritte@pobox.com>
To: SailingFC@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mk1 airdams, anyone?
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 22:15:49 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 7 Sep 1998 SailingFC@aol.com wrote:

> Is that true?  Intersport has dropped the Kamei air dam run?  I was one
> of the people on the list signed up for one.  They were looking for a
> minimum of 10 pieces in order to reactivate the tooling for a
production
> run.  I have one but it has a few cracks in it.  I guess we need to
> start looking again.  I use to see them in JC Whitney too.  Haven't in
> while.  If anyone comes across any, let us know.

I was interested in this, but Intersport didn't want to give me any info
by e-mail--except their telephone number--and I never got around to
calling them.

I seem to recall someone mentioning a company selling a fiberglass dam
for
the MkI--who is that?  I might risk shattering the dam on a curb or wheel
block if the price was right.

Gary

'80 VW Scirocco
'79 Datsun 810 Coupe
'72 Tonka pickup

magritte@drizzle.com
www.drizzle.com/~magritte/

- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,

- --------- End forwarded message ----------