From: "I.Mannix" <mannix@secretignition.com>
To: VWcorr200@aol.com, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: S2 weight
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 09:02:36 -0600

At 06:53 AM 9/7/98 EDT, VWcorr200@aol.com wrote:
>Speaking of weight.  I was reading over my title and found the "claimed"
>weight of my 82 rocco.  1933lbs!!!

The Colorado Region has a competitor with an 85-86 8v Scirocco - it is a
barge.  It is basically stock, has coilovers, full interior, AC, 14"
alloys, essentially a stock car.  2375, no driver, no idea how much gas
it
had.  Yikes.

I.Mannix
- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,

- --------- End forwarded message ----------